- You can opt to plan your very own laser tag missions and incorporate mission objectives that work to enhance team work.
But if you just want to have fun and not do the brain work, don’t worry, we got you covered!
** Note: You have to provide your own venue.
- Select a big and vast location near you! Maybe that grass field at NTU? or NUS UTown? or even get into urban ops in your hall/residences/faculty! The possibility is endless.
- Through our comprehensive and thrilling game modes, our facilitators seek to provide an unforgettable time for the participants.
- We begin the session with an introduction to Laser Tag, followed by a safety briefing. Subsequently, participants will engage in their respective Laser tag games. There will be three game modes played: Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, and Attack the VIP. The rules and gameplay will also be briefed to the participants before the games begin.
What’s In This Package
- A trained facilitator
- Free Flow Packet Beverages are provided
- Finisher shirt given to all participants (Subjected to size and color available)
- 14 Laser Tag Guns (12 Pistols and 2 Machine Guns)
- Full Day is roughly 5 hours of fun filled games to give everyone a good adrenaline.
- Delivery and collection of items are provided as well.